Cancellation Policy for sessions:
There is a 24 hour cancellation policy. Cancellation of an appointment less than 24 hours in advance will result in a charge equal to 50% of the cost of the session. Payment can be made in the form or a check and mailed to Cherry-Lee Ward, 960 Southerly Rd., #477, Towson, MD 21204.
Cancellation Policy for Local Workshops:
If you must cancel or postpone your registration for a class …
- For a stand-alone workshop, you have the option to apply your full tuition to a future workshop if we receive the request 24 hours or more prior to start of workshop.
- Tuition will be returned minus $100 if cancelled more than thirty days before the workshop.
- Less than 30 days prior tuition will be returned if you find someone to fill your spot in the class.
- There will be no refund for no-shows without communication 24 hours prior to workshop.
- Workshops that are part of a series will be handled on a case by case basis bearing in mind the group commitment and sacred trust of others in the class.
Cancellation Policy for Retreats:
Know that a lot goes into planning a retreat and holding the space for it to come together. There are accommodations to book, meals to plan, rooms to organize, field trips, events and more. Deposits need to be paid to various places as a trip is put together.
All monies received are nonrefundable. If you are able to find someone else to take your place, monies can be transferred to another participant.
You may want to invest in travel insurance through this organization or elsewhere.
SNOW POLICY in Maryland:
Sessions: If you have an appointment scheduled in Timonium and there is snow or ice on the ground or an ominous forecast – please email me at CLWardHT@me.com or call me at 443-834-3424. We can make a decision together or at least check in. If there is snow on the ground or freezing rain I’m happy to reschedule.
Workshops: If a workshop is scheduled in Maryland on a day when there is a lot of snow or the roads are unsafe (ice) I will check the forecast relating to the start time of class and send an email to all the students. If you are unsure and haven’t heard from me – feel free to email at CLWardHT@me.com or call 443-834-3424.
Two hour classes: If a class needs to be rescheduled – I will put forward a date that works for the majority and offer refunds if needed.
Weekend Workshops: If a workshop needs to be rescheduled – usually we find a date that works for the group. Particularly for workshops that are part of a series.